Our correspondence to those who haven’t had 14-day waiting after entering Japan
In case it doesn’t pass 14 days after entering Japan, we had refused to provide our service to control and prevent the spread of infection, however, our service like PCR testing etc. is available from July 5, 2021 at Narita International Airport PCR Center in only terminal 2.
We have to secure the designated route not to contact those who had 14-day waiting.
Please apply for our service, understanding precautions mentioned below. If you would like to.
(1) Making a reservation is required for sure and carried out by 17:00 on the previous day.
In the case of personal application, making a reservation by only phone is available. Please inform us that it doesn’t pass 14 days after entering Japan, then.
In the case of group application, please give us email or fax it, filling out the group application Excel form for PCR testing. 2 groups are available per an hour. 1 group is up to 5 examinees.
Reservation time by phone; 9:00 to 17:00
Exclusive phone number; 070-7036-2009
(2) The time for PCR testing is 9:00 to 17:00.
(3) We can’t help setting a limit on the number of said examinees to avoid crowding and close contact.
(4) Please pay attention to the place when coming here, since our PCR Center at terminal 1 is not available.
(5) Pease use the entrance on the side of headquarter building of NAA.
(6) Please be aware of being very punctual for reservation time. Please refrain from coming here more than 10 minutes before compared to the reservation time.
(7) Please understand in advance that it might take more time than normal from reception to PCR testing.
(8) Please refrain from coming here and taking PCR testing in the case of those who have symptoms like fever etc..
Please understand and cooperation for the management of safe and trusted service.